Driver Jobs in Plymouth | Key Requirements:
The successful applicants must have:
- Full Clean Driving licence
- Experienced driving a large van or 3.5t Luton Vans
- Experience Loading and Packing Removals Vans
- Experience in the removals industry would be a significant advantage.
- Easily Contactable
- Reliable (Show up when they have agreed to)
- Physically fit, relatively strong
- Good organisational abilities
- Smart in appearance
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have good communication skills
- Polite and courteous attitude
- Good standard of English
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Problem solver
- Copes well under pressure
- Professional – great attitude
- Physical strength
Non–Essential – Removals Driver Job Requirements and Previous Experience:
- Duty Team Leader or Manager Experience
- Removal Companies Customer Services Experience
- Removal Driver Experience within the Plymouth Area
- Removals Customer Quotation Experience
- Engineering or Mechanical Knowledge Dismantling Furniture
Removal work is physically demanding, and good physical strength, fitness, and energy levels are essential.
The successful candidate will require a polite, professional attitude and willingness to work as a team. Exceptional customer service and good communication skills are essential as we work inside our client’s personal spaces (Customers’ homes and commercial businesses)
Our reputation is important to us, so you must always be smart, presentable, and free from alcohol or drug dependencies. We provide on-the-job training, so you must be keen to learn and not afraid to ask questions.
Plymouth Removals Driver Salary:
This position has a starting salary of £13 – 16 per hour on a contract basis plus bonus and tips, depending on experience. In addition, a permanent role would include an annual bonus, pension scheme, and holiday entitlement.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and believe you meet the key requirements listed above, please contact us for email address and send your CV with a brief cover letter detailing your relevant experience, salary expectations, and why you are the right candidate for this role. We look forward to hearing from you.